* Rejoicing over those who repent - more so than the 99
* The finder is the shepard
* He is a 100% guy - concerned for the 99 and 1
* Our reaction as parents is to jump in and save our children, but sometime we have to let the finder find them
* Desire leads to works leads to seeking more
* There is urgency in the shepard's life
* How did you feel when your child was lost?
- Urgent, quick, panic, rejoice, rebuke ... all of these emotions because of love
* We are all the lost
* Are they looking for the shepard?
* Different than sheep or coin - he wants to get lost
* Wishing he could eat pig slop
* Riotous living
* Lost inheritance
* Proud - smelly - then humble
* Angry, did not come
* Obedient to all commandments
* Compassion, waiting
* Prayerful, love
Be grateful for what you have. Rejoice in repentance no matter who it is.